Skip to main content

The Curious Case of Mr.Thirumurugan Ponnusamy

Here is another self-boasting blog post. Well, it is my personal blog, what else would you expect people? Since my childhood, I thought (still I think) I was different. I see things differently. When given a problem, most probably I would think of some stupid solutions, but they will be quick and easy to work with. I believe there is nothing in the world you can not do. Anything can be done. No limits. Some of these statements will annoy my friends, but that's how I am.

  • If I am into something, I will do a pretty good job or I would get out of it asap if I can't make a difference.
  • I think I am good at creating a 'good boy' image. I wish I can match the image.
  • I wouldn't buy a thing just because others have bought it. I will buy only if I think it is necessary. Even if it means I have to stand alone in a crowd.
  • I care less about everything. But, I give more importance to people than materials.
  • What will you do when you see a long lost friend in a market? I would prefer to run away unless he / she is a very close friend (or they see me first and give me a wave).
  • If someone says something can't be done, I will try it first.
  • For me, the world works on an equilibrium. Things that you lose will come back to you. Robbers will be robbed, my money will come back to me. So, I don't argue / bargain most of the times.
  • I talk too much (if you haven't found out already) on what to do. I need to do at least half of what I talk.
  • I would always try new things. New tastes, new experiences, new people, new blah..blah.
  • I change my decisions quick and fast. If situations change, I change my decisions. I thrive on change.
  • I see the world as a perfect one with only few, negligible flaws. I believe all the people are good, they have been good to me at least.
  • I will get bored by routine tasks. If you ask me to turn up exactly at a same place, same time for the next 7 days, don't expect me there on the second day. My married life wont be a pleasure, I bet.
  • If you ask my opinion about something on two different days, my answers would be different. That doesn't mean I am not dependable. I would've grown/changed that much.
  • I learn good things from my friends. I unlearn bad things from my friends.
  • I hate mediocrity. Either I want the worst thing or the best thing - nothing in between.
  • I am good at listening. I would like to listen. This is why I have got more friends than anyone else in our friend circle.
  • Oh, I almost forgot this - I won't advise anyone unless they ask for it. Some of my friends think that I do not care for others, but I think everyone should mind their own life unless they are making a terrible mistake and don't know how to get out of it.
  • I will not be hurt if you tease me or say bad words. Simply I would not accept it as I would never accept any compliments. I know how good or bad I am.
  • I wont get angry at all. I forgot when I was angered last time. May be the day, when my father refused to get me a bicycle at age 15.
  • I am good at letting things go. I know if something is not mine, it wont come within my reach how much ever I try. If it is, then I will be led to it.
  • I believe my future will be always good, things would get better as it has been.

Never mind all the above statements, I would change myself so often these may go irrelevant in a while. Are you confused enough? If you have a blog/notebook, do such a list or keep to yourself. Doing a self-discovery is a great exercise.

I have started writing this a few weeks ago, adding now and then. Then, I retook a personality test with Personal DNA (Result: Considerate Inventor; when I checked an year ago, I was a faithful inventor - look, i have changed!).

You might want to start from discovering your Personal DNA.

P.S:- In case if you haven't noticed, Blogger allows you to Follow this blog (on your left column, down below), and I will follow your blog if it appeals to me (works for the blogs hosted on Blogger.com only). If you have a personal blog and would like to follow me, send me an email :-).

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW! I can relate to half the points! Especially the running away part from friends and changing my decisions from time to time! :P

Awesome list! You have given me an excellent post idea. :) Thanks!
Devi said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

பறவையே, எங்கு இருக்கிறாய்!

TLDR; If you merely wish for something and do nothing, you may not get it. If you seek with intent, the universe will bring it to you.   முன்னொரு காலத்துல கிம்ப்பியில் (Gympie, QLD) வாழ்ந்தப்ப, ஒரு நாள் காலங்காத்தால 6 மணிக்கு கொக்கரக்கோன்னு கோழி கூவறதுக்கு முன்னால, அந்த பறவையோட பாடலை முதல் முதலாக் கேட்டேன். குரல் ரொம்ப நல்லாவும், பாட்டு வித்தியாசமாவும் இருந்ததால, என்ன பறவையா இருக்கும்னு தூக்கத்தை மறந்து யோசிச்சேன். அந்தப் பறவை எப்படி இருக்கும்னு பார்க்க ஆசையா வந்துந்துச்சு. (கவிதை மொழியில் யாரோ ஒரு பெண்ணை உருவகப்படுத்தல ப்ரோ; சத்தியமா பறக்கிற பறவையேதான்!) அப்புறம், காலைப்பசி வந்ததும், ஆர்வம் பறந்துபோய், இன்னொரு நாள் பாத்துக்கலாம்னு, மூக்கு புடிக்க சாப்டுட்டு, ஆபீஸ் போய்ட்டேன். இது சில, பல நாட்கள் தொடர்ந்தது. பாக்காமலே, அந்த பறவை மேல ஒரு ‘இது’. இதுன்னா, ஒரு ஆர்வம். ஒரு நாள், அந்தப் பறவையை அடையாளம் காண முடியுமான்னு ஆபீஸ் நண்பரிடம், கேட்டேன். ‘பார்க்க எப்படி இருந்துச்சு?’ன்னு அவர் கேக்க;   ‘பார்க்கவே இல்லையே!’ நான் சொல்ல;  ‘குரல் எந்த மாதிரி பேட்டர்ன்’ன்னு திரும்ப அவர் கேட்க,  அடுத்த பதின

அவர்களும், நானும்!

அவர்கள்: “என்னங்க... உங்க வீட்டு டிவி ரொம்ப சிறுசா இருக்கு?” நான்: எங்க வீட்ல பெருசா இருக்கிற 170 இன்ச் புத்தக அலமாரி-யை கவனிச்சீங்களா? அவர்கள்: “XYZ (Private School) பள்ளிக்கூடந்தான் (or ABC டீச்சர்தான்) பெஸ்ட் , என் பொண்ணு அங்கதான் படிக்கிறா..நீங்களும் உங்க பையன அங்க சேத்துடுங்களேன்” நான்: ஸ்கூல் பீஸ் கட்டறீங்கன்னா, இப்பவே நாங்க ரெடி!  அவர்கள்: “கார் வேற பழசாயிடுச்சு, வேற வாங்கிடுங்களேன்..” நான்: நீங்க எப்ப அனுமதி கொடுப்பீங்கன்னுதான், பணப்பையோட காத்துக்கிட்டிருந்தோம், தோ கிளம்பிட்டோம்! அவர்கள்: “வாங்கறதுதான் வாங்கறீங்க..புது காராவே வாங்கிடுங்களேன்...”  நான்: நீங்களே ஒண்ணு வாங்கி கொடுத்துடுங்களேன், நன்றியோடு வாங்கிக்கிறோம். கேஷா... கார்டா... ப்ரோ? அவர்கள்: "வெயிட் குறைக்கிறதெல்லாம் பெரிய மேட்டரே இல்ல ப்ரோ...டெய்லி வெறும் வயித்தில 'ஹாட் வாட்டர் + லெமன் ஜூஸ்' 45 நாள் விடாம குடிங்க.. வேற ஒண்ணும் செய்ய தேவையில்லை...சூப்பர்-ஆ ஸ்லிம் ஆயிடுவீங்க" நான்: வெயிட் குறைக்கிறதுக்கு டிப்ஸ் கேட்டனா நான்...? நான்: “உங்க பையனுக்குத் தமிழ் படிக்க சொல்லிக்

கல் தோன்றி, மண் தோன்றா

  “கல்  தோன்றி,  மண் தோன்றா காலத்தே முன் தோன்றிய மூத்தகுடி தமிழ்க் குடி”  இந்த Punch  Dialogue-ஐ  சொல்லி ஆரம்பிக்கப்பட்டு, கைதட்டல் வாங்கிய தமிழ்ப்  பேச்சுகள் தமிழ் மேடைப் பேச்சு வரலாற்றில் மூவாயிரம் கோடியே முன்னூற்று முப்பத்து மூணு இருக்கும்.   முனைவர் கண்ணபிரான் ரவிசங்கர் (கரச) எழுதிய ‘ அறியப்படாத தமிழ்மொழி ’ என்னும் புத்தகத்தை  படிக்கும்வரை நானும் ஏதோ ஒரு புலவர்  பிற்காலத்தில் வரப்போற, ‘ஓங்கி அடிச்சா  ஒன்றரை டன்ன்னுடா’க்கு கைதட்டி குதுகலிக்கும் தமிழ் மக்களுக்கு புகழ்ச்சி புடிக்கும்ன்னு இதை எழுதி வைச்சிட்டு போயிட்டாரோன்னு கடந்து போயிருக்கேன்.   அதெப்படி? கல்,  மண் தோன்றுமுன்னே தமிழ்க் குடிமக்கள் பிறந்து விட்டார்களா? இல்ல, தமிழ் மொழி மற்ற மொழிகளை  விட அவ்வளவு பழமையானதா? ன்னு  ஆராய்ச்சி செஞ்சு புத்தகத்தின் முதல் கட்டுரையாக  எழுதி இருக்கார் கரச (https://twitter.com/kryes)   சரி,  எங்கே  இருந்து வந்தது இந்த இரண்டு வரிகள்? ஐயனாரிதனர் என்பவர் எழுதிய புறப்பொருள் வெண்பா மாலை என்ற இலக்கண நூலில் வரும் பாடல்தான் அது.  பொய் அகல, நாளும் புகழ் விளைத்தல் என் வியப்பாம்?  வையகம் போர்த்த, வயங்கு ஒலிநீ