February 18, 2007

Funny Post-it notes for God from Kids

Look at these amazing post-it notes written by kids to God. Some are funny but some are thought-provoking. I have typed the content below each image - just in case - if it is difficult to read!


"Dear God,
If you let the dinosaur not extinct,
we would not have a country.
You did the right thing.
- Jonathan"


"We read Thomas Edison made light.
But, in Sunday school, they said You (God) did it.
So, I bet he stole your Idea.
- Donna"




"God, I would like to love 900 years, l
ike the Guy in the Bible
- Love, Chris"


"Dear God,
If you watch in Church on Sunday,
I will show you my new shoes."
- Mickey.D.


"Dear God,
I bet it is very hard for you to love all
of everybody in the whole world.
There are only 4 people in our family
and I can never do it"
- Nan


"Dear God, I
think about you sometimes
even when I am not praying"
- Elliott



"Dear God, I think the stapler is
one of your greatest invention"
- Ruth M



"You don't have to worry about me.
I always look both ways "
- Dean




"Dear God,
I keep waiting for Spring
but it never come yet.
Dont forget."
- Mark


"Dear God,
I want to be just like my Daddy when I get big but,
not with so much hair all over."
- Sam



"May be Cain and Abel would not kill each
so much if they had their own rooms.
It works with my brother"
- Larry


"Dear God,
Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year"
- Peter


"If you give me Genie lamp like Alladdin,
I will give you anything you want
except my money or my Chess set."
- Raphael



"Dear God,
if we come back as something,
please don't let me be Jennifer Horton
because, I hate her."
- Denise


"Dear God, Please put another holiday
between Christmas and Easter.
There is nothing good in there now."
- Ginny



"Dear God,
Thank you for baby brother but,
what I prayed for was a Puppy."
- Joyce


"Dear God, I am an American.
What are you?" - Robert


"Dear God, in Bible times,
did they really talk that fancy?"
- Jennifer




"Dear God,
I went to this wedding and
they kissed right in Church.
Is that OK? " - Neil

"Dear God, instead of letting people die
and having to make new ones,
why don't you just keep the ones you got now?
- Jane



"Dear God,
Did you mean for Giraffe to look like
that or was it an accident?" - Norma



"Dear God, Are you really invisible
or is that just a trick?"
- Lucy

Courtesy: via fwd mail

5 comments:

tHe On3 said...

You can generate online here http://notes.mastervb.net

Anonymous said...

not funny

Anonymous said...

funny^^

Anonymous said...

hilarious !

Siddharth said...

Hello there,

I loved this post. I was really moved to see how kids think and communicate with GOD.

I'd like your permission to use the images [post-it notes] for non-commercial purposes.
Also, are they originally yours ?

Regards,
Sidd.