August 16, 2005

Independence Day Poll!

Pic Courtesy: The Hindu Newspaper(www.hindu.com)


Hi,

Greetings to you on the occasion of India's 59th INDEPENDENCE DAY.

I have created a poll to reflect our opinion about “Corruption in India”. I would request you to answer these 14 questions for me (which may take less than 5 minutes). I do not require any personal information. I would be delightful (and grateful too!) if you can spare few minutes for me.


The weblink for the poll is http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB224K65J9XQQ

The poll will be closed automatically on August 25, 2005.

The answers would be published on 25th September, 2005 at http://wethinkasonenation.blogspot.com (We think as one nation!)

I would be grateful if you recommend this survey to your friends and family members.

I have plans to write an article in a leading Newspaper / Magazine to voice our views on this subject. I greatly appreciate your efforts and I am thankful for you.

If you have questions or comments about this poll, please e-mail to me pthirumurugan@gmail.com

Thanks and regards,
Thiru Murugan

Disclaimer: This is a survey conducted by me out of my own interest. This is not associated with any organisations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a wonderful blog here! I will certainly suggest my friends take a look at your blog ! I have a cholesterol site. It more or less encompasses a great deal that matches cholesterol topics. If you possess the time, please come and check it out.