Top 10 women: It's easy to name 10 women whom I think are making a difference in the Society. But, it's hard to rank them 10 to 1. If it's not appealing to you, forget and move on. Everyone sees this world differently!
10. Jayalalitha: A single woman, who can challenge other male dominated politics. Amazing Courage and confidence! (I am not involved in Politics)
09. Aishwarya Rai: Not glorifying her image, she has turned the global entertainment industry towards Brand India. She is inspiration for many girls to expand their horizons out of India. I agree that she could do more to the society with her image.
08. Indhira Gandhi: Last charismatic Indian woman, I admire her because of her boldness
07. Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw: Founder, Chairman of Biocon which one of the top 10 companies in India. Role model for entrepreneurs
06. Arundhati Roy: The Goddess of small country who won the Booker Prize.
05. Jhansi Rani: There are many women freedom fighters, but, I pick one of them (I consider she is brave and selfless) to lead the group.
04. Medha Patkar: You can speak at length, write but being with people and fighting for them is a great achievement!
03. Barkha Dutt: She is my favourite journalist for her thoughts and courage.
02. Middle class Indian mother: (like my mother) They compromise a lot on their lives, they don't get what they want. Yet, they raise good citizens. Without them, nothing exists.
01. Mother Theresa: Any objection?